Whether you’re a corporation, partnership, LLC, or a senior executive, the odds are good that Underhill & Underhill, P.C. has represented clients like you on employment matters. The firm’s employment law experience includes independent contractor agreements; unemployment insurance eligibility, audits and benefits appeals; worker’s compensation insurance audits; U.S. Department of Labor overtime, child labor and tax audits; as well as executive compensation and employment agreements, employee handbooks and manuals, and employment litigation.
Over the years, the firm has worked to resolve employee and governmental agency claims concerning equal opportunity, discrimination (race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual harassment and ADA) and other workplace issues. Its attorneys handle federal and state employment discrimination claims and have conducted internal company investigations and workshops on employment issues such as sexual harassment for business clients.
Areas of Expertise:
• Employment contracts, non-competition agreements and independent contractor agreements
• Employment manuals and handbooks
• Executive compensation agreements
• Employment disputes and negotiations
• Severance agreements and packages for senior executives and others
• Employment discrimination claims
• Assistance with state workman’s compensation and unemployment insurance audits
• Assistance with EEOC investigations of discriminaton claims
• Assistance with U.S. Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division audits